Employment Assistance

Graduates of our TESL, TEFL and CELTA programs will receive full employment assistance on a one to one basis. Everyone has different needs and goals and Sol Group of Career Colleges is dedicated to ensure that all graduates accomplish each and every one of their teaching wishes. Our experienced staff are ESL and EFL industry experts and have assisted hundreds of graduates over the years. Telephone and in-person appointments are available to our graduates on Fridays from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Please e-mail teachabroad@solschools.com or call 1-866-481-5622 to schedule an employment assistance employment.

To get a general idea of what, where and who you can teach, please read the chart below.

  Canada and US Overseas
Where can you teach?
  • Private language school
  • Junior winter and summer camps
  • Corporate ESL training
  • Language proficiency test centres
  • Some colleges and universities
  • Private Tutoring companies
  • Community centre programs
  • Pretty much every country is open; although some countries have certain visa requirements to follow
  • Public and private schools
  • Corporations and businesses
  • Universities and colleges
  • Private tutoring companies
  • Online and telephone tutoring
  • Winter and summer camps
  • …many more options!
Who can you teach?
  • International students
  • Adults
  • Junior international students
  • Newcomers to Canada
  • Ages 3 to 103
  • Business students
  • Corporate clients
  • Public school, university, college and private language students
What do you need?
  • A university degree
  • TESL Canada or Cambridge CELTA
  • Additional qualifications may be required for government immigration programs in Canada
  • CELTA, TESL or TEFL certification
  • Some countries will require a university degree and training of 100 hours + a practicum, where as some schools will require native English speakers only. Please call for more specific details.
Join us on Facebook Send us a message Monkeypress Accommodations